In his keynote presentation Giving Up Control, Jonathan Citrin summarizes his research and resulting thesis – taking us on a journey inside the human condition. With empirical evidence, Citrin builds a case for realities we are either unaware of or otherwise choose to ignore. And in doing so, Citrin provides a framework for moving past a desire for control that erodes our work and every aspect of our lives.
Learn answers to these questions:
- What is behind our deep craving for control?
- How does control hurt business and personal growth?
- How does a new perspective unlock our vast potential?
- Is it possible to outperform by simply being honest with ourselves?
- How can we set goals and achieve them by, “letting go”?
Forget what you think you know. By giving up control we actually reduce risk, create opportunity, and contribute more profoundly. It is time we talk honestly and finally start to perform better. In Giving Up Control, Citrin puts it all together, showing us a view of ourselves and our world as never seen before.